Invite in the light from every direction in this two-story custom home with a view.
This quaint little RTM trapping cabin, with its unique house design plan filled with custom woodwork, is perfect for fishing and hunting trips at your favorite northern destination.
With this innovative home building plan, even when you’re roughing it outdoors, you’ll come home to a modern kitchen when it’s time to cook whatever you’ve harvested.
Cozy yet flexible, there’s plenty of room in the loft of this efficiently designed pre-built home for storage, with custom built-in wood ladder for easy access.
Design Features & Details
- Highly efficient use of interior space
- Log siding with metal roof
- Pine soffit on covered wooden front deck
- Off-grid electrical hook-up on exterior wall
- Geometric gable windows at front provide lots of natural light
- Solid pine interior doors stained to match casings
- Hickory custom cabinets in kitchen provide plenty of storage
- Customize your own cabinets to meet your particular needs
- Laminate countertops in kitchen
- Kitchen island with laminate countertop and additional storage
- Double kitchen sink with with picture window above
- Easy-care, attractive Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) flooring
- Finely crafted woodwork throughout home
- Thoughtfully chosen light fixtures echo hunting & off-grid lifestyles
- 2 bedrooms with full bath, including neo-angle shower
- Compact built-in stairway to storage loft
- Post and ridge beam mezzanine railing in loft
Ideal as a hunting, trapping or off-grid cabin.
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.