Ready to Move (RTM) Homes & Cottages
How Zak’s RTM Homes & Cottages are built:
- RTMs are constructed in our yard in Saskatchewan by craftsmen using high quality materials, then and moved to your property in Saskatchewan or Alberta,
- All homes and cabins are built to national building code and energy code standards.
- Homes are inspected by certified building inspectors.
- Ready to move homes and cabins are shipped and placed on your foundation by our professional movers.
BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE WITH A READY TO MOVE HOME
Get top value for your home building budget while benefiting from quality materials, finishings, fine woodworking and craftsmanship. As well, enjoy energy efficient enhancements such as double- or triple-glazed, low-E windows. We’ll professionally deliver your ready-built home to your acreage or lake property in Saskatchewan or Alberta.
You can design a RTM cabin or home with custom features, or choose from our available selection of prefab houses and cottages that are for sale and ready to be moved.
Whether you’re buying your first or second house or building a four season getaway, you already have ideas about what you’re looking for in a ready to move home or cottage. Our skilled RTM builders will help you design and build something to not just fit your needs but also inspire your life.
- Bring your vision to life with a totally custom RTM cabin or home design
- Customize one of our existing floor plans to suit your needs
- Build one of our pre-designed homes with an existing floor plan to provide you with a new home or cottage, quickly and affordably
- Get a prefab RTM home or cabin set up on your property sooner, with a limited selection of RTM houses available now for sale.
ZAK'S RTM HOME BUILDING PROCESS
We have been building homes for families for more than 20 years. In that time, we have grown our reputation for partnering with our suppliers and contractors and delivering high-quality work. No matter what you need in an RTM home, we will work closely with you to make your vision a reality.
It’s easy to get started:
- Browse our floor plans
- When you find one that is a good starting point, set up an appointment with our design team to discuss your vision
- Talk to our experienced staff about how to build your vision to your budget
- Choose from a variety of high-quality materials and finishes to get the look you want
Our ready to move homes and cottages offer almost limitless floor plans and size options, based on whatever you need.
Looking for inspiration? Browse our showcase, or take a virtual tour of the 2018 Hospital Home Lottery™ fall early-bird prize cottage at Candle Lake, SK.
Delivery or Site Build: Your Choice
Our construction teams can deliver your home ready-built, or we can build on site. We can help you decide which option is right for you. Contact us for more information.
We continue to be your building partner even after you move in. We offer site construction services for foundation, electrical, plumbing and heating. We offer a comprehensive one-year warranty on building, materials and finishings. If you have any questions or concerns, just give us a call and we’ll look after it for you.
Home Financing Now Available Through Affinity Credit Union
Zak’s Building Group is proud to announce an exclusive home financing partnership with Affinity Credit Union – one of the province’s leading financial institutions, with 56 branches in 47 Saskatchewan communities. Our construction mortgage gives you competitive rates, flexible terms and a turn-key solution for buying your next home. Request a quote today and experience the difference Zak’s and Affinity deliver.