Enjoy the view from every room in this Cape Cod-inspired, custom RTM home.
An innovative custom home design offers views from every room in this RTM home we built for the 2018 Saskatoon Hospital Home Lottery.
Stunning interior design features include elegant wood beams, a cathedral ceiling and two stories of picture windows to let in both the light and the scenery.
A balance of wood and brick ensures this home building design fits in anywhere—suburb, acreage, farm, forest or lake. A large attached garage and screened-in porch make this pre-built home ideal for year-round use.
Design Features & Details
- East-coast, Cape Cod-inspired design, with windows throughout
- Natural wood and cultured stone on exterior
- Unique design for attaching garage and screened-in deck on site after RTM home is delivered
- Decorative timber beams in 2-storey living room at loft level
- Cultured-stone natural fireplace in living room
- Custom cabinet above fireplace hides TV behind stylish mini barn-doors
- Ten casement & picture windows on two levels provide floor-to-ceiling light and views in the living room
- Carpeted mezzanine with stylish wood railing and cozy sitting area boasts views front and back, overlooking living space below
- Spacious open-concept kitchen with island, huge sink, custom cabinets and stylized lighting
- Wood-top kitchen island with storage and barstool seating for four
- Dining area with long table and cozy bench seating beneath window
- Master bedroom on main floor with walk-in closet
- Master bedroom ensuite with tub, glass shower, grey tile, laminate flooring and custom cabinets
- Large upper-level with bedrooms, loft and full bath
Ideal for any location with a view.
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.