Not all cottages are open concept. This custom RTM brings back the formal dining area, creating an intentional space to gather. With only 2 bedrooms included on the main floor, the Hutchinson was designed for community.
Easily added on top of a foundation/basement. Price quoted plus moving, taxes and site work.
DESIGN FEATURES & DETAILS
- 1594 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Zak’s signature expansive vaulted pine ceiling in Jacobean
- Wood burning fireplace with custom mantle
- Custom cabinetry in both Select Hickory and Maple
- Interiors of BeautiTone “Buoy oh Buoy”, “Taupe This”, and “Into the Deep” paint, with a blend of Albany Timber and Kennedy Lericy Marble LVP flooring
- Exteriors of Biltmore Charcoal Grey shingles, with Gentek Sequoia Midnight Surf vinyl siding
- Full stone chimney covered in Earths Finest Rocky Mountain Rumble
- Modern recessed lighting throughout
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.