Bring the luxuries of home to your own natural setting at the lake or acreage.
Move into the high-quality custom-built home of your dreams sooner, when you choose this modified Burntwood pre-designed ready-to-move home.
From all-natural pine ceilings and energy-efficient windows to custom cabinets and elegant fixtures and faucets, this wood-infused home offers generous helpings of both nature and luxury. Log post and ridge beam railings on the stairs pair with those on the loft mezzanine.
Lefebvre combines style with function in an RTM home that provides all the amenities of city living in a custom home design that exudes charm.
Design Features & Details
- Modified Burntwood RTM custom house plan
- Canexel siding
- Wicker PVC energy-efficient All Weather windows
- Black metal roof
- Spruce log tree trunk runs from floor to vaulted ceiling
- Stained pine tongue-and-groove ceilings throughout
- Stone fireplace with custom wood mantle
- Laminate countertops and finely crafted wood cabinets in kitchen
- Laminate countertop kitchen island has double sink and optional seating for four
- Custom built log railings on stairs and mezzanine
- Luxury vinyl plank (LVP) throughout the home for durability
- Elegant matching light fixtures and ceiling fan
- Built-in laminate-top bench with storage and coat hooks, by back entry
- Master bedroom on main, two more bedrooms upstairs
- Custom cabinets in main-floor and upstairs bathrooms
- 2nd floor built-in linen closet
Ideal for cabins, cottages and nature-inspired acreage living.
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.