letts go to the lake
If you’re thinking of building a custom house on site, this attractive yet functional design is a winner. It’s based on one of our Lottery Homes, with some exciting added features. The onsite additions take this RTM from cottage-living to a luxurious lifestyle. 360 views were the mark to hit, with an upper floor sunroom, covered deck, open patio, in addition to a covered front and back porch off the main
This cottage belongs on the beach, with its grandiose stature and sharp exteriors! A built-in garage makes this home useful year round.
Design Features & Details
- 1904 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Zak’s signature expansive vaulted pine ceilings in Granite Ridge, with clad beams in the kitchen
- Natural gas fireplace with custom mantle, and Timberstone Craft Peak Ledge Greypearl stone
- Custom cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Onsite garage and bonus room with a wet bar, and an upper sunroom
- Interiors of BeautiTone “Designer Fare” and “Quiet Peace” paint, with a flooring blend of Adura Margate Oak Waterfront LVP and Riverbend II Spillway carpet
- Modern recessed lighting throughout
- Exteriors of Biltmore Charcoal Grey shingles, with James Hardie Evening Blue siding and Fisher/Hardie Sepia cedar shakes
- Cultured stone on exterior wall of front deck and garage
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.