Merging the rustic look and feel of the forest with the modern elegance of Elk Ridge.
This beautiful barrel roofed cottage at Elk Ridge was a blended RTM and on-site build, custom-built for the Saskatoon Hospital Home Lottery in 2020.
The massive windows in this custom house plan provide an abundance of natural light and views that put you at the center of the nature surrounding you. The lower level bar, play area, and home theatre room makes it the perfect family fun getaway area. Less than a ten-minute drive to Prince Albert National Park.
This custom-built home comes with everything you can dream of, from the luxury kitchen, bath and lighting fixtures to custom cabinets and finely crafted woodwork.
Design Features & Details
- High-end style and craftsmanship, inside and out
- Barrel roof design with pine covered ceilings, custom wood beams, and recessed lighting
- Exquisite open-concept living area with large, 2-storey picture windows and cozy fireplace
- Attractive, easy-to-maintain luxury vinyl flooring throughout the main section of house
- Custom cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms, lower level bar, walk-in closet, and hallway
- Waterfall style kitchen island with quartz countertops
- Ultra-modern sinks, faucets, showers and fixtures
- Roomy dining/eating area with large windows
- Large covered deck off the dining room
- Large mudroom right beside the large 2 car garage
- Putting green, custom bar with wooden counter tops, and home theatre in the lower level
- Built-in custom wardrobe & cabinets in main-floor master bedroom
- Double sinks and finely crafted wood cabinets in master ensuite
View the virtual 3D tour of our 2020 Saskatoon Hospital Home Lottery Early Bird Cabin.
Ideal for family cabins and cottages where many people gather.
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.