This home was built for entertaining, so invite people over as often as you like.
Imagine yourself surrounded with woodwork, stone, quartz and all the modern amenities you need in a home. That’s what you can expect from this stunning home building design, created as a showhome for the 2016 Saskatoon Hospital Home Lottery.
This RTM home, with attached garage and covered deck built on site, is perfect for acreage or cottage living. The roomy master bedroom in this custom home design comes with a walk-in closet and modern ensuite.
Cozy yet modern, with plenty of space for family and guests, this pre-built home was made for entertaining. You and your guests will enjoy the light-filled open-concept main floor, large loft and upper covered deck as you take in the views and sunsets.
Design Features & Details
- Roomy 2-story home with attached garage
- Front deck as wide as the main house
- Decorative wood-beam ceiling in kitchen and dining room
- Plenty of room in living and loft areas for entertaining
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in living room for views and natural light
- Impressive 2-story stone fireplace in living room
- High-quality woodwork, including custom doors, floors, ceilings and cabinets throughout the house
- Large mezzanine loft area for relaxing or visiting
- Dining area next to large picture windows
- Built-in corner cabinet in dining room
- Kitchen custom cabinets include built-in microwave, island and quartz countertops
- Kitchen island has double sink and seating for four
- Large walk-in pantry
- Custom lighting and modern fixtures throughout
- Covered 2nd-floor deck off the loft for entertaining
- Spacious master bedroom upstairs with sliding wood door and tongue-and-groove wood ceilings
- Master bedroom ensuite includes double sinks, soaker tub and custom glass walk-in shower
- Two additional bedrooms and extra full bath for family or guests
deal for cottage or acreage living.
Every Zak’s custom-built home is backed by our industry-leading warranty.